Wednesday, March 25, 2009

shat

I rented a tablet from AV today cause I wanted to screw around with it. Here is my first tablet-illustrator inspired art thing! 





People always think I'm lighter than I really am. I guess I'm flattered, but it's weird. I tell them I'm 150-155 pounds and a size 11 pants and they always get this funny look on their face and go "nooo." and I'm like yeessss.. do I need to take off my pants to prove it to you? I've had a lot of people say that... more than enough to make it a pattern. 


funny. I guess I look lighter than I am? that's a good thing. I'm  pretty normal weight.. I could always weigh less but so could everyone in their minds. It's never my weight that I freak out about, but rather what my body shape is. Cause weight doesn't really mean anything if you look good.. unless you're a runway model I guess. I would be the biggest fatty Mcfatterson in that case. But thankfully I'm not! 

my brain is all over the place!


 
There's meeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment